Wednesday, September 26, 2012

WIP Wednesday: Triceratops Beanie

Photobucket

Hello all, happy Wednesday! Today's work in progress is a version of Micah York's Triceratops Hat. I'm sure mine would look better if I had paid for the pattern, but times being such as they are, I can't afford things like that. Here are some pictures:

Triceratops Face

Triceratops Body/Hat

Triceratops

I tried to make the eyes a little more cutesy, but I'm not sure that I pulled it off. The ear flaps are squared off to make them look more like legs. I'm debating adding a tail, thoughts? As you can see, all that's really left is the horns and then attaching the two pieces. I'm not sure why I put this off... maybe I don't like when projects are over... or maybe I'm lazy! Or maybe it's the A.D.D. (I wish that were a joke)? Right now I'm focusing more time onto my giant blanket, there's a lot of work to be done there. Here's an update:

Granny Stripe Blanket

Row Starts

I haven't done a large amount since my first WIP post. I had to start beginning rows in the middle because some colors ran out. It's not super noticeable and I kind of like it being imperfect. Not sure why though! I told you last time that I would have a pattern for you, but I'm really not good at that so here's a link to someone else's! I hope the rest of your week is wonderful!

-merely

No comments:

Post a Comment